Bradley Allen, A Denver based company specializing in apparel for muscular men, currently has a spring internship available assisting in social media / marketing / and affiliate management. We are looking for somebody who has a passion for social media and fitness and is pursuing a degree in media / communications / business. Our intern can work remotely but can also come into our downtown office to work (with social distancing).
This spring internship is for school credit and experience only. If at the end of the internship, there is synergy, potential for hire is possible.
- Assist in design and implementation of social media strategy to align with business goals
- Assist in generating, editing, publishing and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Assist in photoshoots and event production